Our life was simpler. Not just because i was a kid and my own life was simpler and uncomplicated, no. Because the life was simpler. Less convenient! , but in a way simpler.
- We never used disposable.
- The milk was in glass bottles that we brought back to stores to be reused.
- We squeezed oranges to make orange juice.
- We took fruit to school for snack.
- We used tab water.
- Our paper work was not even comparable.
- Our school system was simpler.
- We played outside.
- There were no Fast foods.
- No obesity.
- Diabetes was a rare disease that only Grandparents had.
- Neighbors were not scared of neighbors.
- We never heard someone saying "I don't have time"
- I never knew what ADHD or Autism were.
- Kids program was only one hour per day at 5 PM. I never forget the excitement we had for that sweet time. 5 PM meant Cookies and milk along with Cartoon for one hour. We had to finish all our homework first.
- We didn't have tons of games and DVD players in the car and still get bored like our kids do now.
- We did not have such a thing as "Organic food". Every thing was the way it suppose to be. Natural and organic.