Random acts of kindness can fill the world with happiness and create a better world.
Random acts of kindness are the best things people can do for each other. In my opinion, they are one of the ultimate secrets to happiness. They make both sides happy, the giver and the receiver.
|My wonderful husband on a medical mission in Ecuador.|
When someone does something kind and nice for you, specially a stranger, it brings lots of happiness and joy to your heart. Makes you love life. Every thing feels better and just right.
In return, when we you do an act of kindness for someone, makes you feel happy, satisfied, accomplished, simply makes you feel good.
Our famous Persian poet and philosopher Omar Khayyam once said:
| “I sent my soul through the invisible,|
some letter of that afterlife to spell;
and by and by my soul returned to me,
and answered, "I ,myself, am Heaven and Hell"”
Yes. When we do good it feels like heaven and when we do bad, our guilt feeling feels like hell.
Kindness is all around us. there are soooo many more nice and kind people in the world that we never hear about, but if there is any bad news, it is all over the news.
Lets celebrate the kindness and love in people by giving back to our community. Lets pay it forward.
Here are some simple acts of kindness that make our world a better place.
- Hold the door open for the next person.
- Just smile at a stranger.
- Let someone cut in front of you in line. if in a hurry.
- In the public transportation, give your seat to elderly or someone that looks like they could use your seat.
- Help someone with broken car.
- Talk to a lonely elderly
- Return a shopping cart
- Write a thank you note.
- Share some fruit with your neighbour.
- Offer to watch some one's dog, cat.
- Pick up some one Else's trash.
- Tell people at a customer service, how good of a job they do.
- Compliment a stranger
- Introduce yourself to someone new in your area or classroom or a party.
- Give someone a hug
- Be a good listener
- Thank or give cookies or fresh fruit to your mail career or other service person.
- Shovel for a neighbor
- Bring in the garbage bins for your neighbor.
- Compliment a parent on their child.
- Help someone move
- Help a coworker or friend with a problem
- Visit a lonely person
- Place nice and positive comments about someone.
- Ask someone if you can help
- Drive courteously and let others in, in the traffic
- Entertain a bored child while waiting.
- Be nice to people.
- Let the managers know if a person did a good job.
What act of kindness did you do today?